● Hand Tied Wefts (Laced by Hand) - Available in: Straight or Waved
● Machine Sewn Wefts - Available in: Straight or Waved
● Halfsies (Half packs of Hand Tied or Machine Sewn Wefts) - Available in: Straight
● Tape-In - Available in: Straight or Waved
● Interlaced Tape-In (Invisible Tape-Ins) - Available in: Straight
● I-Tip - Available in: Straight
● Keratin Bond - Available in: Straight
● Clip-In (I Do ● Clip-Ins) - Available in: Straight
● Tools & Accessories for Extension Application
We are constantly getting new shipments in, and we don’t always have an exact date. To receive an email notification when your favorite items return to stock, simply fill out the “ITEM OUT OF STOCK- NOTIFY ME” form on the product page.
Our Weft Comes in one length, 56 inches.
Each pack of Laced Hair Machine Sewn Weft Extensions is roughly enough for 2 rows-3 stacked or 3 rows-2 stacked, keeping in mind that this will vary by customer head shape and size.
Are you in the Utah area? If so, come right in for a color match. If you are out of state, you can use our stylist locator to find a certified Laced Hair Extensions professional near you.
You can also email us a picture of your hair in natural light by visiting our contact page.
If there is not a Laced Hair Extensions professional near you, we recommend ordering a Laced Hair Color Swatch ring to sample each of the colors we offer.
Notice: Please understand that we cannot guarantee color matching via phone, email, text, or online. This is simply because colors may appear slightly different online and in photos due to lighting, screen resolution, and device you are using.Tips for Color Matching Your Hair Extension
For Fine Hair we recommend 2 bags. Most people need between 3-4 bags for length and fullness. If you only want or need fullness 1 bag is usually enough.
Hand Tied and Machine Weft Extensions
Most need 2-3 bag to achieve both length and fullness.
1-2 bag is usually needed even for those who have thick or a lot of hair.
I-Tip and Keratin Extensions
Most need 7-9 bags.
NOTICE: These estimates are from what we have found work for our stylists. The amount of hair needed will differ depending on your of hair thickness or what look you are trying to achieve
There are a few differences between Laced Hair Hand Tied Weft and Laced Hair Machine Sewn Weft, one way is the way they are sewn Hand Tied is sewn thinner than Machine (weft). Hand Tied also comes in 8 pre-cut rows, where you have to fold over the hair to the length desired. We do not recommend cutting the rows to desired size because it leads to unraveling of the weft. Machine (weft) comes in one long row which you can cut to the size you desire.
Hand Tied tends to lay flatter against the head.
Both can be sewn in by beading into the hair.
Laced Hair Extensions are double drawn. Every strand is the same from the bottom to the top, you will not feel a difference in the thickness when running your hand down the hair.
Laced Hair is 100% human, remy hair and as such, (as with all organic products) slight color variations are expected. Due to the unique colors we produce, we can not guarantee perfect color consistency with each batch/shipments of hair. If you find that the color is different than expected please follow the return policy to make an exchange.
For best results, we recommend the following when caring for your extensions:
● Use only sulfate-free and paraben-free products
● Avoid products containing alcohol, oil or ethanol
● Use salon grade products, meaning you purchased them from your salon.
● Not all products are extension compatible
● Use spray leave-in-conditioner or moisturizer on extensions to keep from tangling or drying out
● Braid extensions before sleeping or bed
● Sleep on silk pillow
● Brush regularly (while brushing, hold base of scalp where the extensions adhere to the natural hair with opposite hand)
Before washing, thoroughly brush hair to remove any tangles. Gently hand wash with sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo and lukewarm water. Never rub the ends of the hair together while washing. Repeat as needed, then add conditioner and leave in for 5 minutes. Avoid getting conditioner on the bond of the hair extensions. Be sure to completely rinse away shampoo and conditioner.
Gently squeeze out the excess water and blot with a cotton towel. Use a large wide tooth comb to detangle and straighten while extensions are damp.
Laced Hair can be styled using a boar's hair bristle brush, Flat iron, or curling iron.
Like mentioned before use only sulfate-free and paraben-free products. Use salon grade products, meaning you purchased them from your salon. Not all products are extension compatible. Make sure to consult with your stylist on the best products to use on your extensions.Avoid products containing alcohol, oil or ethanol. These ingredients can leave your hair dry and frizzy.
During vacation and the summer season Laced Hair wants you to rock your long locks. We do want you to please use caution with applying and using sunscreen. Some sunscreens, including spray sunscreen have chemicals that can cause discoloration to the hair. We do suggest a vegan or all natural non aerosol sunscreen to prevent discoloration.
We also recommend following our swim care instructions for further vacation care.
Laced hair is not responsible and will not replace hair for any discoloration that may happen due to swim or sunscreen use.
Yes. However, the minerals found in bodies of water can sometimes react poorly with extensions which may lead to the discoloration of your extensions.
We suggest you do the following to protect your hair:
1. Get your hair wet before entering an ocean, lake or pool.
2. We suggest you also comb and braid your hair before entering the water.
3. Rising immediately after leaving the water.
4. For an extra measure wash with a clarifying shampoo after water activities.
Laced Hair is not responsible for any discoloration or integrity of our hair due to water.
We do not suggest dying our extensions, as it can change or alter the integrity of the extensions. If you do choose to dye Laced Hair Extensions, our suggestion would be to use a demi or semi permanent color. If you chose to tone please watch carefully. All coloring done to Laced Hair extensions should be done by a licensed professional. Laced Hair Salon does offer custom coloring for a small charge.
Laced Hair is not liable and does not replace any hair that is colored or toned (including purple shampoo).
We've published the following videos to show you how to put in your clip-in hair extensions:
How to Install Clip-Ins
Laced Hair I Do Clip-In Extension Installation
Also be sure to check out these spots for more help! We want you to feel confident and great about your amazing locks!
Yes we do! We've teamed up with KLARNA to provide two payment plan options.
1. For purchases up to $1,000 your can use KLARNA's 'Pay in 4' option which splits your total up into 4 interest-free payments. For more information on how it works CLICK HERE.
2. For purchases over $1,000 KLARNA offers an instant-decision financing application process with re-payment options ranging from 6 - 36 months.For more information on flexible financing CLICK HERE.