- SStaceyVerified ReviewerReviewingBeachwashed X Laced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions - SandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMy first hair extensions ever, and I am hooked
I fell in love with this collab and had a feeling it would match my color perfectly. I went to the Laced Hair Salon in Sandy, Utah and had such a fun experience. I am now obsessed and need it always.LHLaced Hair
Hi Stacey! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are thrilled that you had a great experience at the Sandy salon! Can't wait to see all of the tagged pics on insta! Xx
- DMDelaney M.Verified BuyerReviewingBeachwashed X Laced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions - SeaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
Exactly how they are pictured! Also so soft and shiny
- ZTZoey T.Verified ReviewerReviewingBeachwashed X Laced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions - SaltI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDREAM WEDDING HAIR
I got these put in right before my wedding and I was in heaven! The amount of hair included made it so easy to be able to style my hair however I wanted to for my big day, and the color was INSANE! Could not recommend these more!LHLaced Hair
Hi Zoey! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! I am so happy that we were able to assist in your hair dreams for your big day! Congrats! Xx
- DPDorothy P.Verified ReviewerReviewingBeachwashed X Laced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions - SandI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 starsDoes not last.
This hair collab is incredibly beautiful and it’s hand painted so perfect. But some thing I noticed between this hair, and my regular weft from laced was the fact that it did not last as long as it regularly does.
I blow dry my hair. I apply heat to it once a week I use top salon products I do hair, masks, and so much heat protectant and within six months I have to replace the hair.
The hair cost $1200+ I do not recommend spending that much on hair that has to be replaced within 6 months.LHLaced Hair
Hi Dorothy! Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you are loving the collab! If you are using salon-quality products that don't contain sulfates and parabens, heat, blowdrying, braiding at night, etc. it should be lasting longer than 6 months. I would recommend reaching out to our QC team via the chat on our site! Xx
- MSMorgan S.Verified BuyerReviewingBeachwashed X Laced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions - ShellI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Universal Choice For BLONDES
Can never go wrong with this color!LHLaced Hair
Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your review! YOU KNOW we love Shell! You can't go wrong with any of the Beachwashed line but Shell is a dream! So happy you are loving your hair! Xx