There is no better feeling then walking out of the salon with brand new beautiful hair! Here are a few tips to help you maintain that fresh look.
1. When washing your hair, ONLY use sulfate-free and paraben-free products. Also remember to avoid using products with alcohol, oil, and ethanol.
2. Always use leave-in-conditioner or moisturizer. This will help you avoid tangles and will keep your extensions from drying out.
3. Braiding your hair is essential before falling asleep. This will help you to prevent your bonds from getting twisted and tangled.
4. Sleep with a silk or satin pillow case. The smooth material will reduce friction and will prevent breakage.
5. Brush regularly and correctly! While brushing your hair, hold the base of your scalp where the extensions adhere to your natural hair. This will allow you to relieve some of that extra pressure that is being placed on your bonds.