- MMarieVerified ReviewerReviewingLaced Hair Clip-In Extensions #32 (Ice)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSo easy to use!
I tried these for an event and they were perfect. They last forever!LHLaced Hair
Hi Marie! Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you are loving your clips! We would love to see pictures! Please tag us @lacedhairextensions 🖤
- CSCasey S.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Clip-In Extensions #1 (Black Noir)I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsNeeds to be thicker
The hair is great this just isn't NEAR enough hair for a full head. Super thinLHLaced Hair
Hi Casey! Thank you so much for your review! This feedback is critical to a growing business like ours. Passing this along to our product team! Xx
- KTKathy T.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Clip-In Extensions Dimensional #8/60I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsWow!
These are so beautiful! The hair is gorgeous and so easy to clip in. The color was a perfect, too! I can not thank you enough for the beautiful hair and regained confidence!LHLaced Hair
Hi Kathy! Thank you so much for your kind words and for your love and support for our brand. You are amazing! So happy you are loving your new hair! Xx
- SLScot L.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Clip-In Extensions #99J (Red Red Wine)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBest hair quality!
Easily the best hair quality on the market. So easy to work with!
- JFJen F.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Clip-In Extensions Dimensional #4/8 (Cappuccino)I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsGreat hair!!!
Quality has changed over the past few years. Hair is great. It’s the clip part, doesn’t lay as flat as it use to. I think it is the way it is now shipped and bonded together. Have to pull apart then it arrives. Color has changed a bit as well. Hair is still amazing!LHLaced Hair
Hi Jen! Thank you so much for your love and support for our brand! I am so sorry that your clips aren't laying flat! Have you tried using a straightener to smooth them out? Or is it more an issue with the clip being a little bulky? Xx