Important Notice for Utah Customers
To our customers and friends,
Every day seems to bring new developments related to the Coronavirus, and the uncertainty of our current situation is unsettling. Our thoughts go out to all of those locally and abroad that have already been impacted by the virus.
At Laced, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and our local community is our primary concern. We are closely monitoring the guidance of local Public Health Officials as well as the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We are taking many steps to do out part to minimize the spread of this virus and the impact on our customers by enacting the following:
- UPDATE 5/1/20: To minimize the number of people in our facility will be temporarily offering Curbside Pickup in place of In-Store Pickup for orders placed after 4/30. To take advantage of this feature, please click the Curbside Pickup button on the cart page, enter your details, and then continue to checkout as you normally would. Once your order is ready for pickup you will receive additional instructions via email.
- NOTE: If you placed an in-store pickup order before 3/15, and have not picked it up yet. Please call us at 801-601-8689 to arrange a Curbside Pickup.
- UPDATE 5/1/20: Laced Salon in Sandy is now open. However, in an effort to provide a safe environment for our clients and staff we are instigating the following guidelines. We feel it is our duty to do our part to keep our staff, clients, and community safe.
- NO WALK-INS: We aren't accepting walk-ins or booking appointments in-person at this time. To book an appointment please call 801-601-8689
- ONCE YOU'VE ARRIVED for your appointment, please call 801-601-8689 and we will come get you when your Stylist is ready. Your temperature will be measured as you enter the salon.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED: Please make sure you're wearing a mask prior to entering the building. Your mask must be worn throughout your entire visit here at Laced Hair Salon! If you do not wear a mask, one will be provided for you.
- NO GUESTS: At this time we do ask that no family, friends, or children attend your appointment with you, as we will not be able to have anyone in our waiting area.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please let us know, and we will cancel your appointment at no charge. The safety of our community is our #1 priority!
Please note: Online shipping will continue as usual and our customer service lines and social media channels are open for communication. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any of my staff directly.
Founder, CEO Laced Hair Extensions