- SVSheena V.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions Dimensional #18/22I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning Color
Colored fantastic and was easy to install.LHLaced Hair
OH MY GOODNESS SHEENA! You look stunning! Love Love Love! So happy you are loving your new hair. Xx
- HCHaley C.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions #2 (Chocolate)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous Hair
First of all, I adore the rich color. I had them installed yesterday and so far I really like them. They feel soft and real and luxurious. Really happy I chose to go with Laced Hair.LHLaced Hair
HALEY! You are a dream! We are so happy you are loving your hair! Make sure to tag us in all your cute pics we can't wait to see! Xx
- CSCandace S.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions Rooted #8/60I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsHair Extensions
They were great, nice and full. Looked awesome.LHLaced Hair
Hi Candace! You are so amazing! Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am so happy you are loving your hair! Xx
- DPDorothy P.Verified ReviewerReviewingBeachwashed X Laced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions - SandI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 starsDoes not last.
This hair collab is incredibly beautiful and it’s hand painted so perfect. But some thing I noticed between this hair, and my regular weft from laced was the fact that it did not last as long as it regularly does.
I blow dry my hair. I apply heat to it once a week I use top salon products I do hair, masks, and so much heat protectant and within six months I have to replace the hair.
The hair cost $1200+ I do not recommend spending that much on hair that has to be replaced within 6 months.LHLaced Hair
Hi Dorothy! Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you are loving the collab! If you are using salon-quality products that don't contain sulfates and parabens, heat, blowdrying, braiding at night, etc. it should be lasting longer than 6 months. I would recommend reaching out to our QC team via the chat on our site! Xx
- KVkatherine v.Verified BuyerReviewingLaced Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions Dimensional #16/22 (Buttercream)I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 starsHair review
This one was too dimensional. I had to order more hair becuz your hair seems too be getting pricier but skimpier. My first hair purchase was a beautiful color and texture the 2nd batch trash I will probly only purchase once more then go on to another brand unless you give me the stylist discount been a customer since 2016LHLaced Hair
Hi Katherine! Thanks so much for reaching out- I'm so sorry that you were unhappy with your last batch of hair. Our customer service team is always wanting to assist with packs that may not seem up to standard- if you would like to reach out to them I know they would love to help. As for the stylist discount- if you are a stylist and would like to apply for the discount all we need is your stylist number! Thanks! Xx