Here are a few tips on how to care for your extensions while exercising. Laced hair is beyond happy to be featuring Mariah Baird (@Mariah_baird), a major #LacedHair babe, women's fitness instructor, owner of Lifting Limits, sponsored athlete, and motivational fitness speaker.
1. Try to avoid pulling or tugging on your hair by putting your your hair into a low ponytail or a braid.
2. If you plan to use a pool, wet your hair and apply conditioner to braid to protect your hair from chlorine and salt water.
3. When securing your hair, it is important to use a scrunchy or a metal free elastic.
4. If you are exercising outside, wear a head wrap or hat to avoid direct sunlight. This will help protect your bonds and will keep your hair from drying out.
5. Once you are finished with your workout routine, wash your hair with extension friendly products that are sulfate-free and paraben-free.
Laced Hair Extensions is a premium 100% Remy Human Hair Extension brand founded by CEO, Lacy Gadegaard- West. Laced Hair offers Machine Sewn Wefts, Hand Tied Wefts, Tape-in Extensions, Clip-ins, Keratin Bond, I-Tip Extensions as well as hands on education via our Academy Training Courses.
If you are a Licensed Cosmetologist who would like to stand out and advance in your career, the Laced Hair Academy is for you! The Laced Hair Stylist Locator provides easy discoverability for our Laced Hair Certified Stylists across the nation. Our headquarters and Laced Hair Salon are located 30 minutes from Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah with educators located throughout the U.S and Canada.
The Laced Hair Foundation is our nonprofit organization founded by our founder and CEO, Lacy Gadegaard- West. It exists to empower women suffering from hair loss with confidence by providing extensions for its recipients at no charge. Whether you are looking for premium hair extensions or want to further your career by taking our education course, we welcome all our #lacedhairbabes with open arms in our inclusive culture and community. We are proud to have equipped thousands of women with confidence across the globe.
Follow us on social media @lacedhairextensions and @lacedhairfoundation for exclusive news and content!