Calling all brides! Our I Do Clip-In extensions are the best for brides. Here are some reasons why and how to put them in correctly by yourself.
- They are easy to apply by yourself.
- You can’t sleep with them which is nice to be able to take them off at the end of the day.
- You can wear them or not wear them whenever you want.
- Since you aren’t wearing them all the time, they last longer than extensions that are installed and kept in.
Now that we talked about why Clip-Ins are the best for brides, let’s talk about what comes in a Clip-In Extensions pack and how to apply them.
There are three types of wefts that come in the pack; four single clips, four mid-sized wefts that are slightly different sizes and one large weft. The size of the mid-sized wefts don’t matter where you put them or not.
Putting them is pretty easy but takes a few times to master. Here are full proof steps on how to apply them.
- Start off by sectioning off your hair, so you can place a mid-sized weft at the nape of your neck.
- Next, section off hair above that to the longest part of your head or right above your ears. Place the longest weft right there.
- After this, section off more hair above that and place one of the mid-sized wefts on the left side of your head.
- Next, keep the sections the same as the last step and place the last mid-sized weft on the right side of the head.
- Lastly, the four single clips should be used based on where you part your hair. If you part your hair in the middle, place 2 pieces on each side of the head. If you part on the left, place 3 singles on the right and one on the left side. If you part on the right side, place 3 singles on the left side and one on the right.
To shop Clip-Ins for your big day, follow this link: https://lacedhair.com/collections/i-do-clip-ins
muse alprostadil suppository https://alprostadildrugs.com/ how to adminiter transurethral alprostadil muse video
generic tadalafil https://elitadalafill.com/ tadalafil online