Laced Hair Machine Sewn Weft Extensions:
Laced Hair Machine Sewn Weft Extensions are the highest quality, 100% Remy human hair.
With Laced Hair Weft Extensions, the possibilities are endless. Wefts provide a quick and natural way to get the fullness and length you are looking for. Weft extensions can be applied to your natural hair in several ways including beaded wefts, beaded rows, sewn-in wefts, beaded-sewn-in, and braided-sewn-in.
- Weight of the hair per bag: 118 grams
- Suggested move up/touch up every 4-6 weeks
- Hair can be reused
LACED HAIR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY:
If you are not completely satisfied or have ordered the wrong color, we are more than happy to offer you an exchange for another item of the same value or store credit. Exchange must be made within 14 days of original purchase, must be unused, and in the original packaging. Used or product that is not attached to the original packaging cannot be returned or exchanged. Laced Hair is not responsible for any shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged at the time of your return.
HOW TO PROCESS AN EXCHANGE:
- You will receive an invoice with your online order. The bottom of the invoice is an exchange form. Fill out the necessary fields and include this with your package for exchange.
- Upon receipt of your package, a representative from Laced Hair headquarters will email you, notifying you that your package has been received and is being processed.
- If the item you are hoping to exchange for is of equal value, your order will be shipped out to you.
- If the item you are hoping to exchange for is of lesser or greater value, you will be issued a store credit to the email associated with your account, in the form of an eGift Card. You can go to www.lacedhair.com to use and to place your new order.
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS, ONLY EXHANGES OR IN-STORE CREDIT.
If you were shipped the wrong order or a faulty item, please notify us immediately by contacting Support@lacedahir.com and quoting the order number and fault or incorrect item. We will send you the correct item upon receipt of proof that you have sent back the wrong or faulty item.
Shipping is non-refundable except in cases where we may have made an error.
Our hair is 100% human, remy hair and as such, (as with all organic products) slight color variations are expected. As a result, we can not guarantee perfect color consistency with each batch of hair.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday excluding weekends and holidays. Tracking information is sent via email on the day that the order is shipped out.
STANDARD SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES:
Most in-stock items should arrive on your doorstep or in your mailbox within 4-7 business days after we receive your order.
Orders placed by 9am MST will be processed the same business day. Most in-stock items should arrive on your doorstep or in your mailbox within 2-3 business days after we receive your order (excluding holidays).
OVERNIGHT: AVAILABLE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY
Orders placed before 12:00pm MST will be processed and shipped the same business day. Orders placed after 12:00pm MST will be processed and shipped the following business day (excluding holidays). Orders placed on Friday after 12:00pm MST will be processed and shipped the following Monday (excluding holidays).
STANDARD SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL:
Most in-stock items should arrive on your doorstep or in your mailbox within 7-11 business days after we receive your order.
Before washing, thoroughly brush hair to remove any tangles. Gently hand wash with sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo and lukewarm water. Never rub the ends of the hair together while washing. Repeat as needed, then add conditioner and leave in for 5 minutes. Avoid getting conditioner on the bond of the hair extensions. Be sure to completely rinse away shampoo and conditioner.
Gently squeeze out the excess water and blot with a cotton towel. Use a large wide tooth comb to detangle and straighten while extensions are damp.
Laced Hair can be styled using a boar's hair bristle brush( wet brush), Flat iron, or curling iron.
Brush regularly (while brushing, hold base of scalp where the extensions adhere to the natural hair with opposite hand)
For best results, we recommend the following when caring for your extensions:
- Use only sulfate-free and paraben-free products
- Use spray leave-in-conditioner or moisturizer on extensions to keep from tangling or drying out
- Braid extensions before sleeping or bed
- Sleep on silk pillow
For all water activities we suggest you do the following to protect your hair:
- Get your hair wet before entering an ocean, lake or pool.
- We suggest you also comb and braid your hair before entering the water.
- Rising immediately after leaving the water.
- For an extra measure wash with a clarifying shampoo after water activities.
We do not suggest dying our extensions, as it can change or alter the integrity of the extensions. If you do choose to dye Laced Hair Extensions, our suggestion would be to use a demi or semi permanent color. If you chose to tone please watch carefully. All coloring done to Laced Hair extensions should be done by a licensed professional. Laced Hair Salon does offer custom coloring for a small charge.