The perfect braid is 30 seconds away, say hi to the messy side braid. It’s simple but edgy and can withstand a rainy fall day. Get the break down below...
1. Start with loose waves to have the right texture for your braid.
2. Separate the front of your hair into three even strands.
3. Start braiding these strands and incorporate new strands with each one that is braided.
4. Keep going until you reach an inch or two to the end of the hair and tie off with an elastic.
5. Gently pull on the braid outward to loosen and give volume.
6. Go show everyone you know how amazing you look.